The articles published each year on the research being conducted can be found in the annual reports. All publications to date can be found in the Data Center of the Swiss National Park. The Research Commission is the publisher or co-publisher of the following series and journals:
- National Park research in Switzerland (since 1920; includes monographs and anthologies [PDFs available up to no. 84])
- Working reports on National Park research (since 1985; includes conference and project reports, strategies, and annual reports)
- Cratschla (since 1990, jointly with the Swiss National Park; the autumn issue contains popular reports on research projects
- “Focus” leaflet (since 1992; this leaflet series encourages visitors to make observations in the National Park).
- Flyer: New research projects in the region of the national parc